Monday to Friday (term time only)
|Morning Session||9.00 am – 12 noon|
|Lunch Club||12 noon – 1.00 pm|
|Afternoon Session||1.00 pm – 4.00 pm|
Morning or afternoon session £14
Lunch Club £3
Fees are payable termly in advance.
Early years funding for 3 and 4 year old children
All three and four year old children are entitled to a free part-time early years place at a nursery or pre-school before they reach school age.
Children become eligible to claim the 15 hours per week from the start of the term following their third birthbday.
A child born between 1 April and 31 August is entitled to claim from the start of the autumn term (September).
A child born between 1 September and 31 December is entitled to claim from the start of the spring term (January).
A child born between 1 January and 31 March is entitled to claim from the start of the summer term (April).
We will apply for the funding on your behalf during the term your child becomes eligible.
Funding for 2 year olds
A limited number of children are eligible to receive a free part-time early years place for up to fifteen hours per week, 38 weeks per year in the term after their second birthday. To be eligible, you must be in receipt of one of the following:
- Income Support
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- An income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit – provided they are not entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual income that does not exceed £16,190 (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
- The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Child on the child protection register
- Looked after child
- SEN- Your child is currently subject to a Special Education Needs Statement
- DLA- Your CHILD has a registered disability and is currently in receipt of Disability Living Allowance